Vendedor Eleaf
Cerrado
eleafworldfr
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 2 veces

Eleaf iKuu i80 Kit Special Offer

Mensaje por eleafworldfr » 15 Jun 2022, 09:31

The iKuu i80 with MELO 4 from Eleafworld.FR features an innovative temperature protection system for charging that highly secures the safety of charging process (Temperature range for charging is -5C-50C or 23F-122F). Based on the popular EC coils, an upgraded EC2 series coil is introduced to this vape kit for ultra vaping experience.

The iKuu i80 skillfully packs a big 0.91 inch screen, 2A quick charge capacity and an internal sustainable 3000mAh battery in a compact e cigarette box mod. It can fire up to 80 watts and has a big fire bar for added convenience. The compact size, rich functionality and 4.5ml option at an affordable price, make the iKuu i80 with MELO 4 one of the best e cigarettes for all vapers.

Features of Eleaf iKuu i80
1. Easy to Carry, and Comfortable to Hold
2. Safer Charging with Temperature Protection System
3. Sustainable Internal Battery with Powerful Output
4. Big 0.91 Inch Screen with Optional Interfaces
5. High Compatibility & Dual Circuit Protection
6. Reset Function & Firmware upgrading
7. Convenient Retractable Top Fill

Related products: iStick Pico pas cher
Imagen

romesco
Usuario
Usuario
Agradecimiento recibido: 53 veces

Re: Eleaf iKuu i80 Kit Special Offer

Mensaje por romesco » 15 Jun 2022, 13:13

Hola @eleafworldfr ,
Os habeis dado cuenta de que vuestros productos solo los teneis en venta para Francia? Es inutil intentar comprar desde otros paises porque no hay opción de otro almacen. gracias
Avez-vous remarqué que vos produits ne sont en vente qu'en France ? Il est inutile d'essayer d'acheter dans d'autres pays car il n'y a pas d'option d'un autre magasin. Merci
Salut i vapor!!

Cerrado

Volver a “Eleafworldfr”