New Arrival: Joyetech EVIO Gleam Kit Pod Vape

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

New Arrival: Joyetech EVIO Gleam Kit Pod Vape

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 26 Abr 2023, 08:35

Hello everyone, today I want to bring you a brand new electronic cigarette, joyetech evio gleam kit. First of all, this is a device powered by a 900mAh battery, with a maximum power of 20W. The output performance is relatively reasonable, and the overall use is a more shiny and stylish design.
Imagen
The Evio Gleam Kit is compatible with a 2ml joyetech evio gleam pod, which is very convenient to insert, and the bottom is connected by a magnet. Disassembly and installation are all in one step. If you need to fill the e-liquid, you only need to pull out the rubber plug on the side.

There is also a small indicator light on the fuselage, which can monitor the battery level and the operating status of the device at any time. As an electronic cigarette specially designed for RDL vaping enthusiasts, it can allow users to better enjoy the process of smoke inhalation from the mouth to the lungs without being too choking.

If you just need a pod kit that can be used anytime and anywhere, maybe joyetch evio gleam can be your reference, it is easy to carry and has no complicated operation steps. To learn about this electronic cigarette or other types of products, you can search through vape shops near me.

I would like to suggest:
luxe xr max hot sale
xlim pro kit uk
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”