Review: BoCree Disposable Vape UK

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

Review: BoCree Disposable Vape UK

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 13 Mar 2023, 09:43

Hello everyone, on this happy Monday, what I want to bring you is an easy-to-use disposable cigarette, bocree disposable vape. First of all, you need to know that this is an electronic cigarette co-branded by bocree and idea vape. If you want to have a certain familiarity with the idea vape, you should think of it when you see it.
Imagen
This high-volume disposable cigarette provides a 650mAh built-in battery for power supply. The battery provides repeated charging, and the charging time basically does not take up your use time. Pre-filled with 15ml of e-juice, there is no filling inlet and no need to refill. You can enjoy a maximum of 6500 puffs of inhalation, and it takes about 20-30 days to let you realize the freedom of vaping.

The built-in 1.0ohm mesh coil can ensure the stability and continuity of temperature. Of course, the e-liquid can also be volatilized more comprehensively, delivering delicious smoke and steam at a moderate temperature. As a nicotine free vape, it does not contain any nicotine. If you enjoy a pure and sweet taste, I think this one may be suitable for you.

Available in Pineapple Coconut, Green Tea, Taro Icecream, Yakult, Gummy Bear, Blackberry Ice, Banana Ice, Mixed Berries, Blue Sour Razz, Pink Lemonade and other flavours, whether it is fruit flavour, beverage flavour, candy flavour or ice and menthol Taste, give you the freedom to choose.

I believe you have a general understanding of this product. If you want to know more information, you can browse more in online vape shop uk.

I would like to recommend:
tito pro max 10000
r&m monster
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”