UK Aroma King Legend Disposable Vape Cheap

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

UK Aroma King Legend Disposable Vape Cheap

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 08 Feb 2023, 03:56

Hello everyone, today I want to bring you a fresh disposable cigarette, aroma king legend disposable vape. Aroma king has always been committed to producing high-quality electronic cigarette products, and I think it is more or less reserved for some users. impression. I also hope that you can learn more about this device in the future.
Imagen

This is a cheap disposable vape that meets the TPD standard. It provides 10ml of pre-filled e-liquid and 0mg of nicotine content, and the maximum number of puffs can reach 3500 puffs. Everyone also knows that such large-volume disposable cigarettes require objective battery life. This time, a 1500mAh built-in battery is provided, and the battery capacity is objective and can basically guarantee daily use.

Blueberry Pomegranate is a fruit blend that brings you sweet and sour pomegranate with juicy blueberries.

Strawberry Watermelon Bubblegum combines the taste of juicy watermelon and ripe strawberry, conveying a taste of bubblegum, mellow and enjoyable.

Mango Passion Fruit combines dual fruit flavours, conveying a sweet and sour taste, which makes people have an endless aftertaste of the double taste.

Enjoy your happy time with more vapes at uk online vape shop.

You may be interested in:
10k vapes
hyde retro rave
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”