New Released: R and M Legend Disposable Vape

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

New Released: R and M Legend Disposable Vape

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 17 Ene 2023, 06:13

I think many users should have paid attention to r and m, and today I want to introduce to you a large puff disposable vape, r and m legend. In terms of creativity, this brand has never disappointed people. This time it still adopts a more individual design. I think you can see it from the pictures.

In addition to the outstanding performance in appearance, this time it brings you 10000 puffs vape. In a month or so, you can fully enjoy a happy time with it.
Imagen
20ml of e-liquid is prefilled, and the nicotine content can be arbitrarily selected between 0%, 2%, 3%, and 5%. At your disposal is a 650mAh battery, and rechargeable. In order to bring you a comfortable inhalation method, r and m legend still provides you with an adjustable airflow key, allowing you to experience a smoother vaping process.

Although he will not be able to freely change the output mode like conventional electronic cigarettes, the mesh coil can also provide you with a relatively stable output and prolong the service life of the device. Raspberry Blueberry Blackberry, Grape Raspberry Blackcurrant, Blueberry Sour Raspberry, Big Bang Fruits, waiting for some innovative and novel flavours, waiting for your trial, I believe it will give you an impressive experience.

More products worth looking forward to are presented to you in the vape warehouse, which is definitely different and worth the money.

I'd like to show you:
r and m tornado vape 7000
r and m 21000
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”