New Type: Hyde Shorty Disposable Vape

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

New Type: Hyde Shorty Disposable Vape

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 12 Ene 2023, 07:18

What I want to introduce to you today is hyde shorty disposable, a very exquisite disposable cigarette. From the appearance point of view, it actually has a lot of similarities with the hyde retro rave I introduced before, both of which adopt a more beautiful bottle design. In fact, careful users will find that the disposable cigarettes brought today are relatively short and lean, and their appearance gives people a solid and lovely feeling. Of course, it is very convenient to carry.
Imagen
12ml of e-juice provides up to 5000 puffs, the built-in battery is pre-charged, and you can recharge it through Micro USB. However, the e-liquid is not allowed to be refilled, so no matter whether the e-liquid is consumed or the life of the coil is expired, it only needs to be safely discarded in the end. The coil still provides a high-resistance mesh coil, which can provide stable and continuous output while ensuring the authentic taste of e-liquid.

This 5000 puffs vape also offers an airflow adjustment system, so you can freely customize it according to your needs. In terms of taste, you also have dozens of flavours to choose from, such as peach lemon, dragon fruit, strawberry b-day, dewberry, etc. I believe there is always the one you prefer.

Additionally, if you want to get more latest products, you can get them through uk warehouse. The high-quality service and fast logistics will definitely satisfy you.

You might be curious about:
10000 puff disposable vape
r&m tornado 7000 bulk
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”