New Arrival: Freemax Galex Pro Kit

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

New Arrival: Freemax Galex Pro Kit

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 09 Ene 2023, 07:14

Hello everyone, on this happy Monday, I would like to bring you a new freemax product, freemax galex pro kit. I think many people should be familiar with the galex series. This is an electronic cigarette derived from the galex pod kit. The design inspiration comes from the galaxy, so the overall feeling is very technological and advanced.
Imagen

Freemax Galex Pro uses an advanced full-spectrum lighting design this time. This design reminds me of the maxus series products, and I think the inspiration is also taken from the former. From the appearance, first of all, a button is added to help you start the device. If you find it troublesome, you can also activate it directly by inhaling it. Although it is a small device, it also adds a 0.69" OLED display for you to check the data better.

In terms of performance, it brings you a built-in battery of 800mAh and a maximum of 25W, and the variable power is between 5-25W. This time, FM SaltCoilTech 4.0 technology is also added, which can bring you a more pure taste, restore the pure taste of e-liquid and prolong the service life of the coil.

Galex Pro Kit is compatible with 2ml galex pods, the FM anti-leak technology can effectively prevent oil leakage problems, and you can fill directly on top. Installation and disassembly are all in one step.

You can easily get such a convenient and smart electronic cigarette at vapes cheap online.

I guess you are also interested in these:
r and m tornado 7000
pod fuel bar
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”