New Coming: SMOK SOLUS G Pod Kit

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

New Coming: SMOK SOLUS G Pod Kit

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 23 Dic 2022, 07:52

Hello everyone, what I want to bring to you today is a small pod vape kit, smok solus g. To be honest, in terms of appearance, it has to be reminiscent of the previous smok solus 2, both of which adopt a relatively small and delicate shape. The shell is made of transparent PCTG material, so you can clearly see the internal structure.
Imagen

Compatible is a 700mAh built-in battery with a maximum power of 15W. Of course, you can quickly charge it through the USB-C charging port at the bottom. What it is compatible with is a 2ml pod, you can refill it repeatedly, and the e-liquid can be better locked by top filling.

Solus g smok uk also adopts low-voltage protection, time-out protection and short-circuit protection functions to ensure the safety of use to a great extent. Pro-FOCS technology can also accurately restore the flavour, bringing you comfortable MTL vaping. As a light and easy-to-carry electronic cigarette, I believe it can give you a more pleasant vaping experience.

We have prepared more high-quality products at vape, which will definitely surprise you.

I guess you also want to know:
smok propod
best aroma king 10000
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”