Review: R and M Bar Disposable New Online

Vendedor Vapesourcing.UK
Reglas del Foro
Contacte con la administración del foro (MP)
Cerrado
vapesourcing.UK
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 5 veces
Género:

Review: R and M Bar Disposable New Online

Mensaje por vapesourcing.UK » 08 Dic 2022, 04:26

Hello everyone, what I want to introduce to you today is a hot sale disposable, r and m bar disposable, I want to know this disposable vape should know that r and m are very good at developing disposable cigarettes Have their own opinions and launched a number of very popular disposable cigarettes, such as r and m tornado 10000, r and m tornado 9000. Not only attracted by their large puffs but also by innovative design and impressively deep flavours are all very important parts.

Today I would like to introduce you to another series, the first high-volume disposable vape of the bar series, which uses a 650mAh built-in battery, which can still be recharged, and the C-type charger can keep the battery running in time. When you inhale, it will also be accompanied by RGB lights flashing, very shining.
Imagen

The interior is pre-filled with 15ml of e-juice for you, with no need to refill, and has a maximum suction of 9000 puffs. Activated directly by inhalation, this is a disposable cigarette that is very suitable for beginners, without any complicated operations. The 50mg nicotine concentration can be said to be more able to satisfy the desire to smoke, and the strong throat hit makes you feel extremely stimulated.

16 kinds of flavours mixed with fruit, ice, drink and candy give you plenty of room to choose. The whole adopts a cute jar shape, which is very small and easy to carry.
This one is also very suitable for MTL lovers, you can easily get it in our uk online vape shop, and look forward to your understanding.

I guess you are also interested in these:
r and m monster
cloud bar vape
Online Vape Shop UK, Best Online Vape Store Buy Cheap: https://vapesourcing.uk/

Cerrado

Volver a “Vapesourcing.UK”