Is Eleaf IStick Kiya Kit An Ideal Choice For MTL Vaping?

Vendedor Gearvitaid
Cerrado
gearvitaid
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 1 vez

Is Eleaf IStick Kiya Kit An Ideal Choice For MTL Vaping?

Mensaje por gearvitaid » 15 Sep 2020, 08:44

Hey guys. This time let's look at the iStick Kiya Kit by Eleaf, it is an ideal device for MTL or RDL vaping. Here we go!

Eleaf iStick Kiya Kit consists of the iStick Kiya Mod and the GS Juni Tank. Designed to be ultra-portable, the mod measures 35.5mm x 25.8mm x 57.2mm and looks modern with round corners and beautiful lines. However, the miniature size limits the output to 50W, but the minimum resistance capability is very low at 0.05ohm, so you will be able to use pretty much any low wattage atomizer in the marketplace today.

Powering the iStick Kiya is a 1600mAh internal battery that will allow for long vaping times. The cell is recharged by plugging the unit into any wall outlet with a USB cable. The charging process concludes very fast since the system utilizes a 2A current and a temperature protection system ensures it's safe. The USB port is also used to update the mod in case Eleaf releases new firmware. With available modes that include power, temperature control (Ni, Ti, SS, TCR), and bypass, this mod is quite versatile. On the front of the mod, there's a newly designed 1.45" color display that shows vape data in an organized way and is bright. The menu includes indicators such as current resistance, current time, power, amperage, a battery bar, and more.
Imagen
The GS Juni Tank is a tiny little 20mm atomizer with a bottom adjustable airflow. Now, lack of grip on the airflow ring means I find myself having to literally unscrew the atty from the mod when I want to adjust my airflow. When fully open, 2 x 5mm slots provide a good restricted lung hit, along with the needlepoint DL airflow holes, which can be closed off until just one of three is visible, providing one of the nicest restricted MTL hits you could possibly ask for. The Juni has a 2ml capacity, with ELeaf branding on the glass, a thin SS top cap with a removable drip tip that's the right thickness for either an MTL or a restricted lung hit.

You may also like: beli smok alike pod kit

Cerrado

Volver a “Gearvitaid”