Vendedor Gearvitaid
Cerrado
gearvitaid
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 1 vez

Is VOOPOO Argus GT Mod Worth Buying?

Mensaje por gearvitaid » 14 Sep 2020, 10:28

Hey guys. This time I'm gonna introduce the Argus GT Mod by VOOPOO. It might be a good alternative if you are looking for a durable and powerful vape mod, let's dive in for more details.

VOOPOO Argus GT Mod is lightweight and has a more ergonomic shape that makes it feels great in the hand. It comes with an outliner frame and leather or fabric wrapped backing which feels and looks great. The fire button is a basic rectangle with an indentation, and it is placed at the front of the mod above the screen. Below the screen are the up and down buttons and on the side behind a rubber plug is the USB-C port. It features a large color screen that's easy to see and clear and very bright. Much nicer than the ones we have seen on the Drag line lately. I didn't see a size listed, but it's likely a 0.96-inch screen.
Imagen
The Argus GT Mod has some toned-down options from older VOOPOO mods. You have RBA Mode (blue/R) which is your basic watt mode with no preheat options. Then there is Smart Mode (yellow/S), which is watt mode where it auto sets the wattage based on resistance and won't let you put it too high, and Temp Control mode for Ni200, Ti, SS. There's no TCR mode, but you can adjust the TCR in the preset modes. Also no preheat options, volt mode, or power curves like they had in the past. Odd that they would take those out, but not a big deal to me.

You may also like: harga harga vaporesso target pm80

Cerrado

Volver a “Gearvitaid”