Is Teslacigs Invader GT Kit Worth Buying?

Vendedor Gearvitaid
Cerrado
gearvitaid
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 1 vez

Is Teslacigs Invader GT Kit Worth Buying?

Mensaje por gearvitaid » 01 Jul 2020, 05:13

Which product line of Teslacigs do you like best? My favorite is the Invader range, and this time I'm gonna share a new mod pod named Invader GT. Here we go!

Teslacigs Invader GT Kit is a different type of pod kit with more options than you can usually find. Inside the device is a 1200mAh internal battery. Apparently you can charge this fully in 1.4 hours at a 1A charging rate via the USB Type C port. Output wise this will output between 7 and 50W. But there is no screen. What you do get is a dial with 5 settings on – which mimics the VV dial on the bigger versions. So at a glance, you can see what mode you have set. Below the dial is a switch with 3 positions. This is to select how you fire the device. You can choose between auto inhale fire, pressing the fire button or a combination of both. An LED indicator informs you of the battery capacity remaining.
Imagen
As for the pod, it is removable and refillable via a side fill port. I am not sure if you can change the coils or if they are fixed. The Teslacigs website is a bit vague. However, there are plenty of coil options and the fact there is an RBA coil means they might be replaceable. The coil options аре T-P1 Mesh 0.2ohm coil, T-P2 Regular 0.6ohm coil, T-P3 Mesh 0.8ohm coil, T-P4 Mesh 0.3ohm coil, and RBA-P1 DIY rebuildable coil. The pod is secured in the device magnetically and you can rotate the mouthpiece to the angle you feel comfortable.

You may also like: beli vaporesso osmall

Cerrado

Volver a “Gearvitaid”