Vendedor Vapesourcing
Responder
vapesourcing
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 265 veces

Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod Preview | Elegance Is An Attitude

Mensaje por vapesourcing » 11 Ene 2020, 03:27

Hey guys. Are you in looking for a decent box mod? If so, you shouldn't miss out on the Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod I'm gonna share. Eleaf released it recently and I like it very much. Just buy from the vapesourcing online store if you like it too.

Eleaf iStick Rim C Mod basically continues the ergonomic design elegant appearance of the iStick Rim Mod. However, the back cover of the mod is detachable this time and under it is a battery compartment. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the mod can fire from 1-80W and supports a range of working modes such as VW mode, TC mode, and Bypass mode. Charges are done by way of a 5V/2A Type-C USB port near the bottom of the mod, which results in fast charging, firmware upgrades are also finished there.
Imagen
The design of the control face is nearly the same as the Rim C, a glossy panel hides an oversized fire button, a monochrome OLED screen, and two adjustment buttons, which makes the mod very easy to operate. For safety, there are a plethora of safety features including over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, over-current protection, over-time protection, short circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection. Anyway, you won't go wrong with the iStick Rim C Mod.

Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/eleaf-istick-rim-c-mod.html

Parameters
iStick Rim C Mod
Size: 35mm x 29.5mm x 82mm
Output Wattage: 1-80W
Battery: 1 x 18650(Not Included)
Resistance Range: 0.05ohm-3ohm
Thread: 510
Charging type: USB Type-C

You may also like: falcon 2 tank near me
Vapesourcing- The best e-cigs online vendedor.

Responder

Volver a “Vapesourcing”