Página 1 de 1

Geek Bar Pulse 2 25K Halloween Edition - Binary Orbit Light

Publicado: 10 Oct 2026, 11:31
por vapesourcing
I've been checking out the Geek Bar Pulse 2 25K Halloween Edition, and the seasonal design definitely makes it stand out from the regular Pulse lineup. If you like themed devices but still care more about everyday performance than looks, this one is worth discussing.
Imagen
What I'd want to know most is how the flavor holds up during regular use, whether the draw feels smooth, and how the battery performs over time. I'm also curious about the available modes and whether switching between them makes a noticeable difference in vapor production and flavor intensity.

The Halloween Edition could be a fun pick for adult vapers who enjoy limited-edition designs, but I’d rather hear some real-world impressions before deciding how it compares with other Geek Bar Pulse models.

Anyone here tried the Geek Bar Pulse 2 25K Halloween Edition? How are the flavor, battery life, and airflow? And do you think the Halloween design is worth choosing over the standard version?

Other kits you may prefer:
How To Make a Halloween Disposable Vape Costume?
Dinner Lady LYXA 30K