Ploox XS 25K Zero Nicotine – A Nicotine-Free Option Worth Checking Out?
Publicado: 09 Oct 2026, 10:21
I've been looking at the Ploox XS 25K Zero Nicotine, and it's an interesting option for adult users who prefer a vape without nicotine. The zero-nicotine formula is the main thing that sets it apart, especially for anyone comparing different nicotine-free vape options.

The advertised 25000-puff capacity also makes it worth a closer look. Actual puff counts can vary depending on how long each draw is and how frequently the device is used, so I'd treat that number as a guide rather than a guarantee.
For me, flavor consistency and overall ease of use matter just as much as puff count. I'd want to know whether the flavors stay enjoyable over time, how the battery holds up during regular use, and whether the draw feels smooth rather than too airy or restrictive.
Has anyone tried the Ploox XS 25K Zero Nicotine yet? I'm curious about the flavor quality, battery performance, and how it compares with other nicotine-free vape options. If you've used one, which flavor would you recommend?
Other kits you may prefer:
Geek Bar Pulse 2 25K Halloween Edition
Wulf Mods Budr Concentrate Vaporizer

The advertised 25000-puff capacity also makes it worth a closer look. Actual puff counts can vary depending on how long each draw is and how frequently the device is used, so I'd treat that number as a guide rather than a guarantee.
For me, flavor consistency and overall ease of use matter just as much as puff count. I'd want to know whether the flavors stay enjoyable over time, how the battery holds up during regular use, and whether the draw feels smooth rather than too airy or restrictive.
Has anyone tried the Ploox XS 25K Zero Nicotine yet? I'm curious about the flavor quality, battery performance, and how it compares with other nicotine-free vape options. If you've used one, which flavor would you recommend?
Other kits you may prefer:
Geek Bar Pulse 2 25K Halloween Edition
Wulf Mods Budr Concentrate Vaporizer