Página 1 de 1

Uwell Caliburn G5 Vision Kit – Is That Huge Screen Actually Useful?

Publicado: 08 Oct 2026, 10:44
por vapesourcing
I've been looking at the Uwell Caliburn G5 Vision Kit, and honestly, the screen is the first thing that caught my attention. The 3.0-inch full-screen display makes it look quite different from the usual compact pod kits. It feels like Uwell is going for a more visual, customizable experience this time.
Imagen
The hardware is pretty solid too. It has a built-in 1600mAh battery with up to 35W output and 2A USB-C charging. It also has Storm and Waves modes, so there's some room to change the way it vapes rather than just using one fixed setup.

The G5 Vision uses Caliburn GPP and GPP Alpha cartridges, and the kit comes with 0.4Ω and 0.6Ω options. The adjustable airflow should make it possible to go from a tighter MTL draw to a more open RDL-style vape.

I'm also interested in the AlphaCore cartridge technology. Uwell claims the Alpha cartridge can maintain flavor for more refills, although I'd still expect actual pod life to depend heavily on e-liquid and how frequently you vape.

The big question for me is the 3-inch screen. It definitely looks cool, but I'm wondering whether it's something that actually improves everyday use or is mainly there for the visual experience.

Other kits you may prefer:
Dip Devices EVRI 510 Vaporizer
Ploox XS 25K Zero Nicotine