Responder
vapesourcing
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 265 veces

Release: Vaporesso XROS 4 Kit - Exciting Announcement

Mensaje por vapesourcing » 01 Abr 2024, 11:14

Hey Vapers!

Are you ready to elevate your vaping experience to the next level? Say hello to the latest innovation from Vaporesso: the XROS 4 Kit! As an avid vaper myself, I couldn't wait to share the exciting details with all of you in our awesome vaping community. What makes the XROS 4 Kit stand out? Let me break it down for you:
Imagen

Parameters:
Coil Resistance: 0.6ohm/1.0ohm
Rechargeable 1000mAh Battery
Vape Juice Capacity: 2ml
Output Power:11W/16W
Airflow Control

Performance
With upgraded features and technology, the XROS 4 delivers smoother airflow and richer flavor profiles for an unparalleled vaping experience. Customize your vaping experience with the adjustable airflow control, allowing you to find the perfect draw to suit your preferences.

Battery
Say goodbye to frequent charging! The XROS 4 pod vape kit boasts an impressive battery capacity, ensuring extended vaping sessions without interruptions. Designed with both style and functionality in mind, the XROS 4 features a sleek and compact design that fits perfectly in your hand and pocket.

Refillable Pods
Enjoy the convenience of refillable pods, allowing you to easily switch between your favorite e-liquids and flavors. Simply remove the pod from the device, open the fill port, and add your preferred e-liquid with ease. This refillable design offers convenience and flexibility, allowing you to switch between flavors effortlessly.

Summary
Whether you're a seasoned vaper or new to the scene, the Vaporesso XROS 4 Kit offers something for everyone. Get ready to elevate your vaping game and experience flavor like never before! Don't miss out on the opportunity to be among the first to try out this groundbreaking device. Head over to your nearest vape shop or online retailer to grab your very own Vaporesso XROS 4 Kit today!

Other kit you may prefer:
lost vape centaurus p200 mod
buy vandy vape biio
Vapesourcing- The best e-cigs online vendedor.

Responder

Volver a “Vapesourcing”