Vendedor Vapesourcing
Responder
vapesourcing
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 265 veces

Mr Fog SW15000 Disposable review - with Switch model

Mensaje por vapesourcing » 27 Mar 2024, 10:12

The Mr Fog SW15000 disposable e-cigarette is based on their popular original Switch model. This rechargeable device offers upgraded features like a convenient LED screen, adjustable airflow, and a choice of 16 delicious flavors. Read on for a full, hands-on review after extensive testing.
Imagen
Notable features:
12ml e-juice capacity
15,000 puff rating
Rechargeable battery
LED screen displays battery % and e-juice level
Airflow adjustable from tight MTL to loose RDTL
10W eco mode and 20W boost mode
Draw-activated firing

With its modest size, convenient USB charging and easy-to-use pull-to-activate feature, the Mr Fog SW15000 is your ideal travel companion. The LED screen and security lock increase my confidence in putting it in my pocket or bag.

Vapers who value convenience and portability will appreciate this one-time upgrade. Especially at under $15, it’s an affordable way to sample Mr Fog’s delicious food. If you use the power-hungry boost mode a lot, keep an eye on the e-juice level. Be prepared for the inevitable tumble off your bedside table or sofa arm!

The Mr Fog SW15000 disposable e-cigarette received top marks in every aspect, from taste to functionality. Cloud chasers will love the airflow options and steam pump boost mode. The rich flavor series can meet the needs of various tastes.

As a frequent traveler, I love having a compact yet powerful vape device that is always ready to go. Minor issues with longevity hardly affect the overall value. The SW15000 disposable product meets your needs as a simple introduction to the brand's delicious flavors or as a delicious on-the-go companion. Mr. Fog has outdone himself with this upgrade.

Other kits you may prefer:
geekvape aegis legend 3 price
buy uwell dillon em
Vapesourcing- The best e-cigs online vendedor.

Responder

Volver a “Vapesourcing”