Responder
ema2016
Vendedor
Vendedor
Agradecimiento recibido: 527 veces

SMOK G-PRIV 4 Kit | G-PRIV 4 Mod

Mensaje por ema2016 » 18 May 2022, 10:52

SMOK G-PRIV 4 Kit

SMOK G-PRIV 4 Kit consists of 230W G-PRIV 4 Mod and TFV18 Mini Tank. The mod is powered by IQ-M chip, supports dual 18650 batteries. A 2.0 inch touch screen is added to it, which will make the interactive operation easier. In addition, a large lateral fire key is designed for easy operation on the device. There are three modes to satisfy different needs: Power Mode, TC Mode, My Mode. TFV18 Mini Tank can hold large capacity of 6.5ml, features straight bottom-to-top airflow system. 5 braces on the base of TFV18 Mini can transfer the power to the coil for circular and fast heating. Compatible with TFV18 Mini meshed coil, it will bring beast cloud and beauty flavor for you.

Details:
1. IQ-M Chip, 0.001s firing speed
2. 2.0 inch touch screen
3. 230W max power
4. 2.0A type-c charging
5. With TFV18 Mini Tank of 6.5ml
6. Dual 18650 batteries
7. Large lateral fire key
8. Multiple modes: Power/TC/My mode
9. Straight bottom-to-top airflow system
10. 5 braces on the base of TFV18 Mini
11. Compatible with TFV18 Mini Coil
12. Safety protections: 8s Cut off/Intelligent Atomizer Recognition/Over-heating/Short Circuit/Low-battery/Power Self-adaptive Control/Battery Over-discharge/Reverse Battery Connection Protection

Enter here<<<https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-g-priv-4-kit.html

Imagen

SMOK G-PRIV 4 Mod

SMOK G-PRIV 4 Kit Mod is powered by IQ-M chip, supports dual 18650 batteries. A 2.0 inch touch screen is added to it, which will make the interactive operation easier. In addition, a large lateral fire key is designed for easy operation on the device. There are three modes to satisfy different needs: Power Mode, TC Mode, My Mode.

Details:
1. IQ-M Chip, 0.001s firing speed
2. 2.0 inch touch screen
3. 230W max power
4. 2.0A type-c charging
5. Dual 18650 batteries
6. Large lateral fire key
7. Multiple modes: Power/TC/My mode
8. Safety protections: 8s Cut off/Intelligent Atomizer Recognition/Over-heating/Short Circuit/Low-battery/Power Self-adaptive Control/Battery Over-discharge/Reverse Battery Connection Protection

Enter here<<<https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-g-priv-4-mod.html

Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Sourcemore”