Responder
Joton
Usuario
Usuario
Agradecimiento recibido: 250 veces
Género:

Tesiyi 2600mAh 40A

Mensaje por Joton » 19 Ene 2016, 18:53

Otras baterías para nuestros mods, desde luego que no he encontrado mucha información al respecto, por eso he querido abrir un nuevo post referente a ellas, y a ver que conclusiones se pueden sacar:

Con el permiso del foro http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; copio y pego la información aportada por un usuario:

Tested at 10A-40A constant current and 30A-60A pulsed. These cells were donated by Tesiyi for the purposes of testing. Thank you! To prevent any confusion with the eGo-type "batteries", I use the term "cell" here to refer to a single 18650, 26650, etc.

Disclaimer
The statements, conclusions, and recommendations I make based on these tests are only my personal opinion. Carefully research any battery you are considering using before purchasing.

Testing batteries at their limits is dangerous and should never, ever, be attempted by anyone who has not thoroughly studied the dangers involved and how to minimize them. My safety precautions are the ones I have elected to take and you should not assume they will protect you if you attempt to do any testing. Do the research and create your own testing methods and safety precautions.

ImagenImagenImagenImagenImagenImagen

This cell is double wrapped. The white wrap in the photo above was underneath the yellow/black one.

A note regarding current ratings and my testing
If the cell has only one current rating number on it, or if it says "max discharging current" then I have to assume that the company is stating that the cell can be discharged at that current level in any way, including continuous. Otherwise they would have listed the current rating with two numbers as other companies have done. Or they would have labeled the rating on the wrap as "pulse" or "burst". Battery buyers should not have to hunt down what the number on the wrap means. I will be testing cells at the rating listed on the wrap and pointing out when they fail to meet that listed rating.

Bottom Line
In my opinion, this is not a 40A or 2600mAh cell. It is, however, a decent performing 25A continuous discharge current (CDR) cell with a rated capacity of about 2300mAh. It can be run at beyond its CDR without dangerously overheating, though the voltage drops a lot.

Tesiyi's discharge graphs on their web site are significantly different (better performing) from the ones I created when testing four of these cells. I am unable to explain this discrepancy.

Hay más información en la propia página como los resultados en el banco de pruebas por lo que pongo el enlace por aquí:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum ... ry.715180/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Imagen

Interceptor
Administrador
Administrador
Agradecimiento recibido: 1087 veces
Género:

Re: Baterias Tesiyi

Mensaje por Interceptor » 19 Ene 2016, 21:47

Este post es especial para uno que yo se... :D
No tiene los permisos requeridos para ver los archivos adjuntos a este mensaje.
La grandeza de una nación puede ser juzgada por el modo en que tratan a los animales.
La grandeza de una persona también

seti5
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Agradecimiento recibido: 1183 veces
Género:

Mensaje por seti5 » 26 Feb 2016, 01:53

Movido a hilo de baterías

Poco que añadir a Joton.

Imagen

Batería de 2300mAh 20A. Como puede verse en el gráfico, el voltaje de la batería cae bajo 3.3v muy rápidamente por encima de los 20A de descarga contínua, aunque a 25A sigue manteniendo su temperatura a un nivel aceptable. A 30A su voltaje cae rápidamente a 3.2v y su temperatura sobrepasa el límite aceptable. La mayoría de los mods habrán dado el aviso "weak battery"

Imagen
Imagen

seti5
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Agradecimiento recibido: 1183 veces
Género:

Mensaje por seti5 » 26 Feb 2016, 01:58

Interceptor escribió:Este post es especial para uno que yo se... :D
Precisamente. ok_seti_es_spock
Imagen